You can have the GS2016app on multiple devices. You just need to confirm your account on each device.
- If you have yet to download the App to your Apple or Android device, first do that.
- One you have installed the app, click log-in at the top of the app.
- Enter in your First and Last Name, click Next
- Enter in the email address you use for communications to General Synod, click Next
- Enter the confirmation code you received from General Synod. , click Finish.
If you forgot or did not receive a code either click Forgot Code? below the Finish button or email [email protected] for assistance.
- If this is the first time logging in on this device, you will have to confirm your account. In a few moments, check your email on the same device you are logging into.
- Click Verify Account in the email message.
- You will then be prompted to Open App, which will redirect you back to the GS2016app.
Note: If you do not have access to email on your new device, please email [email protected] for special instructions.
If you have any questions or problems, do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]