A #heartbeatprayer from the Diocese of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island
- Heavenly Father, lead us on your path to learn how we can love each other as Your son loved us. Give us the faith to restore Your church to its former greatness. Amen.
- Heavenly Father, we ask for your guidance as we look to the future of our church as a whole. We pray for help in providing a place where our youth feel welcomed and fulfilled as they carry out your work. May we embrace all as we move forward. In Jesus’ name Amen.
- Dear Lord, we give thanks for the many blessings you have bestowed upon Christ’s entire church. We pray that through Your grace You will assist us to discern Your will and way forward as we address the challenges and opportunities to share Your Holy Word, to increase fellowship across the entire community. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
- Dear Lord, grant us the strength to follow our faith as Christ has taught. Give us the courage to speak openly about the Church’s mission. Give us the wisdom to include all people . Give us the power of love to serve others in our community in need and help us celebrate our service through fellowship. Amen.
- Heavenly Father, we thank you for the blessings of this life, especially for giving us Your son Jesus, who showed the way that we must travel in order that we might reach the inn of love and understanding. Lord, our lives are not long and so we must learn that our journey on this earth must be accomplished by living and meeting and learning from each other so that at the end, what we pass on sustains and grows the Kingdom of God. In Jesus’ name we ask. Amen.
- Dear God, Guide our Church. Show us Your unending love and guidance, helping us to be the best versions of ourselves, supporting our communities, tending to our precious environment and loving one another. Help the leaders of the Church to guide us through relevant and inclusive ministry. Our hope is for our Church to sustain us and itself, as an integral part of our lives. Amen.
- Dear God, Direct our lives. Help us grow in love so that people feel the call to worship. Everyone needs an anchor and we hope that anchor is our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. May it be so. Amen.