The Marks of Mission Champions initiative provides $1000 grants to be used for the development or support of Marks of Mission related projects in dioceses of the Anglican Church of Canada.
Each diocese is free to interpret the Marks of Mission in creating or choosing their unique project, and will be asked to share information with General Synod’s Marks of Mission team—what the project was, how it worked, and what the results were. When they do, you can find the results on our project map, below.
Projects across Canada
Click on each project to learn more about it, and to see updates. As projects are started across the country the map will be updated.
- Algoma: The Greatest Gift
- Anglican Parishes of the Central Interior: Poem to music plus regional projects
- Athabasca: Training disciples to follow Jesus in mission
- Central Newfoundland: Parish of Burin recycling project
- The Spiritual Ministry of Mishamikoweesh: Prayer Book translation project
- Moosonee: 2017 National Aboriginal Day Service & Door repainting project
- Nova Scotia and PEI: Diocese-wide Environmental Action Challenge
- Ottawa: 2015 Women’s Conference in Jerusalem
- Western Newfoundland: Humber Deanery Open Door Project