The year 2015 marks an important moment in the life of our church and in the life of all the peoples of this land. The Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada wraps up its five-year mandate and calls all of us to commit to acts of reconciliation.
- A Covenant and our Journey of Spiritual Renewal, 1994
- A New Agape: Plan of Anglican work in support of a new partnership between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Anglicans
- KAIROS Blanket Education Exercise: an interactive way of learning the history most Canadians are never taught
- KAIROS Strength for Climbing: a booklet designed to help non-Indigenous communities begin on a path of reconciliation with Indigenous peoples. By learning and unlearning. By building relationships. By actively practicing reconciliation. By living out our commitment in worship, in prayer and in just action.
- Indigenous Peoples and the Anglican Church in Canada: Timeline of an Evolving Relationship: an informative timeline poster providing a historical overview of colonization viewed through the lens of our church.