Welcome to General Synod 2016
The 41st General Synod of the Anglican Church of Canada will take place from July 7-12, 2016 at the Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel and Suites, Richmond Hill, Ont. in the Diocese of Toronto.
- Congregational development: ‘An opportunity for a reformation’
- On the National Aboriginal Day of Prayer 2016
- Mutual learning thrives at Vital and Healthy Parishes consultation
- A Message from the Primate: Grateful for Prayers for General Synod 2016
- ‘Let us be gentle and then let us be bold’
- Resource offers pastoral approaches to physician assisted dying
The Resource Centre is a centralized online hub containing links to resources produced by the Anglican Church of Canada. New resources are uploaded on a regular basis and may be viewed by topic, keyword and/or audience.
About the Anglican Church of Canada
We are a people seeking to know, love, and follow Jesus in serving God’s mission. We invite you to join us. Explore our beliefs and our organization through these links:
Anglican Church of Canada Programs
Learn about the work of different church ministries.
Archbishop Fred Hiltz, formerly bishop of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, was elected as 13th Primate of the Anglican Church of Canada in June 2007. He leads the church in discerning and pursuing the mission of God.