Coordinating Committees of General Synod:
- Communications and Information Resources Committee
- Faith, Worship, and Ministry Committee
- Financial Management Committee
- Partners in Mission Committee
- Public Witness for Social and Ecological Justice Committee
- Resources for Mission Committee
- The Committee for the Anglican Journal
Councils of General Synod:
Corporations of General Synod:
The Anglican Church of Canada has three incorporated bodies, the Anglican Foundation of Canada, the Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund (PWRDF) and the Pension Office Corporation. They are each administered by a board of directors.
As incorporated organizations, they have observer status with General Synod, which meets every three years, as well as cooperating with the relevant coordinating committees of General Synod.