John Carry (1824-1891), educated at Lennoxville, was admitted to Holy Orders in 1850 and served as parish priest in several charges for over 40 years.
Fonds consists of catalogue and price lists of the late John Carry’s library and rough note’s price lists. Letters between Mrs. Carry and W.H. Naylor regarding the sale of Carry’s library.
- Title based on contents of fonds.
Please contact the Archives for more information on this record.