The Church Bible and Prayer Book Society was founded in 1898 as a voluntary society supplying Bibles and prayer books to needy missions and parishes. It was renamed the Anglican Church Bible and Prayer Book Society in 1986 and The Anglican Worship Resources Society in 1998.
Fonds consists of minutes, reports, financial records, correspondence, Books of Common prayer, newsletters and other printed materials.
Title based on contents of fonds
Further accruals are expected under the title, The Anglican Worship Resources Society.
Church Bible and Prayer Book Society
Please contact the Archives for more information on this record.