The Bishop’s Messengers of St. Faith’s, founded in 1928 by Marguerita D. Fowler, preached and conducted services of prayer, visitation, Sunday School and confirmation classes in school houses, homes and mission churches in the isolated regions of the Prairies where few clergymen were available. The Bishop’s Messengers of St. Faith’s was later named The Order of St. Faith’s and was disbanded in 1979.
Fonds consists of pamphlets and newsletters outlining the order’s function and versions of its constitution. Also includes photocopies of short histories of the Bishop’s Messengers of St. Faith’s including, The Story of St. Faith’s, by Marguerita D. Fowler, O.B.E.
Title based on contents of fonds.
Typescript and published material.
Please contact the Archives for more information on this record.