The Diocese of Brandon was founded in 1913 and covers an area of 100,000 square miles of the western half of Manitoba. The Diocese of Brandon’s Synod was organized in June 1924. The Synod office and Cathedral are in Brandon, Manitoba.
The Diocese of Brandon had two residential schools: Elkhorn Indian Residential School in Elkhorn, MB (1924-1949) and Mackay Indian Residential School in Dauphin, MB (1957-1969).
Please contact the Archives for more information on this record.