Diocese of Huron was founded in 1857 and covers the area of 12,000 sq. miles in southwestern Ontario. The Diocese of Huron Synod was organized September 1858 in London, Ontario. The Synod office and the Cathedral are in London, Ontario.
The Diocese of Huron had one residential school: Mohawk Institute Residential School, Brantford, ON (N.E.C./ Quebec 1831-1839, Toronto 1839-1857, Huron 1857-1969).
Please contact the Archives for more information on this record.