The organizers of the Canadian Church Calendar need photographs of Canadian Anglican and United churches for each month in the calendar. The photos will be featured on the pad section of the calendar (the smaller photo for each month).
Criteria for the photos are as follows:
- Colour slide or print
- Horizontal format
- Church must have an active congregation
- If possible, no people or vehicles in the photo
- Photo should be accompanied by name of photographer, name of church,
denomination, and town.
- Photos will not be returned
- All images are retained for possible use in future calendars
- A $200 honorarium will be sent to the photographer when image
is published on the calendar pad.
- If the image is chosen for the large photo organizers will pay a
Please send image and information to:
Canadian Calendar Photo Researcher
Anglican Church of Canada
600 Jarvis Street
Toronto ON M4Y 2J6
(416) 924 9199 ext. 305
Interested in keeping up-to-date on news, opinion, events and resources from the Anglican Church of Canada? Sign up for our email alerts .