Marks of Mission
- To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
- To teach, baptize and nurture new believers
- To respond to human need by loving service
- To seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation.
- To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth
The following are resources which may help to illumine the Marks of Mission in ways integrated into worship. They may be adapted for use.
Please submit any additional suggestions for inclusion in this resource package to Eileen Scully.
- A Kingdom Season Litany
This litany can be be used on the four Sundays between All Saints and Advent, or other times as appropriate.
- Prayers Based on the Five Marks of Mission
This short litany was written by the Very Rev. Dr. Iain Luke, dean of Athabasca.