In the interests of sharing the variety of voices across the Anglican Church of Canada this page offers information relating to discussions of the blessing of same-sex unions, homosexuality and the church from a variety of sources. The following are listed in the order in which they have been received.
- Huron College Conference – Faith Seeking Understanding: The Windsor Report, the St. Michael Report & the Challenge Ahead
- Dr. Brett Cane, St. Aidan’s Anglican Church, Winnipeg
- Integrity (Canada) – information and website for gay and lesbian Anglicans and friends.
- Making the Case: The blessing of same sex unions in the Anglican Church of Canada.
An essay by Dr. John Thorp. May 2007.
- Our Stories, Your Story – prepared by the Working Group on Gays and Lesbians and the Church of the Human Rights Task Force, Anglican Church of Canada, 1990. (no longer available in print).