Websites at the Anglican Church of Canada exist to foster dialogue and mutual support within the church. The Anglican Church of Canada is a diverse community of believers, and that diversity is reflected online. All content submitted to our websites must be respectful and courteous.
These types of behaviour are forbidden:
- flaming: posts that attack or harass other people
- trolling: posts intended to provoke emotional responses or arguments
- campaigning: posts that promote or attack a political party
- advertising: blatant solicitation for business
- inappropriate content: language or media that is obscene, profane, sexually suggestive or abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, hateful, or that contains racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content
Copyrighted and trademarked material
Copyrighted or trademarked material may not be posted on our sites without the expressed permission of its author or owner. Brief excerpts or paraphrases of other written material may be posted, but should be cited. In the case that you are unsure about the copyright of a particular source, we encourage you to provide a web link.
You are solely responsible for the content of your posts. The Anglican Church of Canada have the right, but not the obligation, to remove and/or disallow user submitted content to our websites for any reason including contravention of this code of conduct, other policies of The Anglican Church of Canada, and applicable laws and statutes.