- Community of the Sisters of the Church
An Anglican Religious Community for Women
- Oratory of the Good Shepherd
Founded in 1913 the Oratory of the Good Shepherd (OGS) is an international community of Anglicans, ordained and lay, who share a common rule of life rooted in prayer and sacrament, encouraging labour of the mind, fellowship, and the faithful stewardship of talents and resources.
- The Order of the Holy Cross
The Order is a Benedictine Anglican monastic community founded in 1884 by James Otis Sargent Huntington to provide a specifically North American expression of monasticism.
- Sisterhood of St. John the Divine
A Religious Community Within the Anglican Church of Canada
- The Society of St. John the Evangelist
Offering silence and sanctuary, guidance in prayer and spirituality, and a vision for wholeness.