Reflections / blogs
- Five ways to be the Church when church is cancelled
- 10 guidelines for pastoral care during the coronavirus outbreak
- 12 fiction books that will shape your theology
- Coronavirus, anxiety, children and the Church
- On this Eucharistic fast — reflection by the Rev. Dr. Eileen Scully
One of the most difficult realities that we face as worshipping communities is that suspension of gatherings for worship does mean the suspension of celebrations of the Holy Eucharist.
Suggest an edit or addition to the Resources for home prayer section of this site through the Submit a resource page.