Justice Camp began as a grassroots movement within the Anglican Church of Canada. It brings together people of all ages from across the country to encounter a variety of social justice issues up close and first hand. Through a program of directed immersion experiences, biblical reflection, worship, and relationship building, participants will form friendships and develop skills to become effective social justice leaders within their own local communities.
The ninth Justice Camp, Respect, was hosted by the Diocese of Huron from August 13th to 19th, 2019.
For more information visit justicecamp.ca.
- Respect Justice Camp, Windsor – August 2019
- Bien Común: Promesa del Reino de Dios/Common Good: Promise of the Reign of God, Diocese of Niagara and the Episcopal Church in Cuba – May 2016
- Land! Justice Camp, Edmonton, August 2014
- Shalom Justice Camp (rural and urban), Peterborough – August 2012
- Community Justice Camp, Hamilton – May 2010
- Poverty Justice Camp, Halifax – August 2009
- Environment Justice Camp, Victoria – May 2007
- Advocacy Justice Camp, Ottawa – May 2006
- Food Justice Camp, Winnipeg – August 2005
For further information about Justice Camp, please contact:
Dr. Ryan Weston (email)
Lead Animator, Public Witness for Social and Ecological Justice