The General Synod of 2010 mandated Faith, Worship, and Ministry to establish a Liturgy Task Force to work on the revision of our contemporary language liturgical texts. This Task Force has, in turn, been authorized by the Council of General Synod to release the first phase of its new texts for trial use and feedback as they become available. These draft materials are encouraged for use where permitted by the diocesan bishops.
Individuals and congregations who use the trial texts are encouraged to submit feedback to the Task Force. Please email answers to the feedback and evaluation form attached to each section below to [email protected] by September 30, 2018. You can also download all evaluation forms for printing here.
Morning and Evening Prayer
- Morning and Evening Prayer for the Seasons of the Church Year (added May 2016)
- Morning and Evening Prayer for Ordinary Time (added May 2016)
Collects and Seasonal Prayers
- Trial Use Liturgical Psalter (5th Ed.) (added May 2016)
- Pointed Trial Use Liturgical Psalter (5th Ed.) (added April 2016)
Thanksgiving Over the Water for baptism
- Thanksgiving Over the Water (All Saints’ Day/Sunday) (added January 2018)
- Thanksgiving Over the Water (Baptism of the Lord) (added January 2018)