The Resources for Mission team has resources to support you in developing your parish’s annual giving program. This includes planning and leadership development.
Diocesan giving programs
- Giving program basic guidelines
- Giving program request for proposal – Ottawa (Microsoft Word)
- Consultant interview questions – Kootenay (Microsoft Word)
- Consultant assessment tool – Edmonton (Microsoft Excel)
- Assessment checklist for feasibility study (Microsoft Word)
- Giving program plan and timeline – Toronto (Microsoft Word)
- Giving program draft operational budget (Microsoft Word)
- Diocesan giving program – sage advice – Toronto (Microsoft Word)
- Diocesan giving program – sage advice – Huron (Microsoft Word)
- Diocesan giving program – sage advice – Ottawa (Microsoft Word)
Inspiring – telling our story in many ways
Narrative budget – St. Peter’s, Cobourg (2014)
A sample narrative budget from St. Peter’s Anglican Church in Cobourg, Ont.
Top ten little known stewardship verses
From Exodus to 1 Timothy, these verses highlight the Bible’s constant theme of generosity.
Sunday by Sunday reflections on stewardship
A series of reflections based on the Revised Common Lectionary, designed to encourage parishioners to think about holistic stewardship. Many parishes insert these short reflections in their weekly bulletins to build ongoing awareness of the call to stewardship.
A program to encourage sacrificial giving in your Parish (fourth edition).
This useful booklet was produced by the Stewardship Development Department of the Diocese of Toronto.